Old October 13th 04, 11:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Dumb traffic lights

Nick H (UK) wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 12 Oct 2004:

Annabel Smyth wrote:

The maddening thing is it seems to be just South of the River.

I think this is supermarket queue observation: the other oqueues always
move faster than the one you are in.

Possible, possible - and so does the lane of traffic you're in.....

All the examples I gave in an earlier rant ...err, post are North of the
river. When driving from East London to West Kensington I choose a
South-of-the-river route, and it is mostly fine.

Perhaps you don't have to drive round Clapham Common! Sigh....
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/