Old October 13th 04, 08:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick H (UK) Nick H (UK) is offline

Default Dumb traffic lights

Annabel Smyth wrote:
Nick H (UK) wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 12 Oct 2004:

Annabel Smyth wrote:

The maddening thing is it seems to be just South of the River.

I think this is supermarket queue observation: the other oqueues always
move faster than the one you are in.

Possible, possible - and so does the lane of traffic you're in.....

All the examples I gave in an earlier rant ...err, post are North of the
river. When driving from East London to West Kensington I choose a
South-of-the-river route, and it is mostly fine.

Perhaps you don't have to drive round Clapham Common! Sigh....

Not that often, thank goodness. I remember it being bad getting around
there years back.

--
Nick H (UK)