Old October 14th 04, 01:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Orienteer Orienteer is offline

Default Withdrawn tube stock - still about?

Still one train at Uxbridge. Could photo it through the fence during peak
hours when there are no Met trains in the sidings.

"CIG_BIG_CIG" wrote in message
om...
"David Splett" wrote in message

"Brendan" wrote in message
.. .
The is 83TS still at South Harrow sidings.

I think there are still one or two units at Uxbridge, but I haven't been
there for a while so this may now have changed. Best vantage point for

the
South Harrow ones is the footbridge off South Hill Avenue (turn right

out of
the station, take first right into South Hill Avenue, the footpath

leading
to the bridge is on the right after about 300yds).

Can anyone confirm the 83ts at Uxbridge? There were a lot of units in
good(ish) nick at one point, anyone know if any remain there? These
are also quite good for a photo (if they are still there of course!)