Old July 31st 03, 10:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
JohnB JohnB is offline

Default Crapita bailed-out over congestion charging

NM wrote:

JohnB wrote:

But it is clear you don't know the place and have just made your interjection to be
mischeivous.

You are right to an extent, I used to fly from a small airfield just
north of winchester (Old Sarum) and

I note the used to.

start aside I regularly call in at nearby Popham airfield on the bike - excellent
tearoom, very popular with cyclists and bikers ...and I used to fly gliders, but not
there end aside

I was going by what some of the
locals were moaning about, but Hell John, what do they know, they only
live there

Perhaps things have changed for the better since those days.

BTW, Winchester is my 'home town', and I also work there a fair bit with several
businesses as well as the LA.

John B