Old October 14th 04, 05:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default A Moorgate to London Bridge Tunnel (Old chestnut)

k wrote the following in:

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:29:44 +0100, "Sir Benjamin Nunn"
wrote:

As did the other W&C drivers, I suspect.

other? I've never driven a train in my life!

He seems to have the bizarre idea that because he doesn't use something
it must be useless.

--
message by the incredible Robin May.
"The British don't like successful people" - said by British failures

Who is Abi Titmuss? What is she? Why is she famous?
http://robinmay.fotopic.net