Old October 14th 04, 08:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
PRAR PRAR is offline

Default A Moorgate to London Bridge Tunnel (Old chestnut)

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:30:11 +0100, Spyke wrote:

In message , k
writes
On 13 Oct 2004 22:39:49 GMT, Robin May
wrote:

You must be mistaken. The Waterloo and City line definitely still has
trains painted in NSE livery.

It must have some that aren't then as well, because the trains I've
traveled on definitely weren't NSE livery

I've travelled on both, so presumably there some sets with NSE livery
and some with LU roundels over the previous livery. (Note that the stock
still has the blue doors and fronts from NSE days as opposed to the red
doors and fronts that are standard elsewhere on LU).

If you look on the backs of the cars you will find the original 483
xxx unit numbers.

PRAR
--
http://www.i.am/prar/
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. Dick Cavett