Old October 15th 04, 12:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default A Moorgate to London Bridge Tunnel (Old chestnut)

PRAR wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 14 Oct 2004:

I've travelled on both, so presumably there some sets with NSE livery
and some with LU roundels over the previous livery. (Note that the stock
still has the blue doors and fronts from NSE days as opposed to the red
doors and fronts that are standard elsewhere on LU).

If you look on the backs of the cars you will find the original 483
xxx unit numbers.

I thought the stock was identical to the '95 stock on the Central Line?
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/