Old August 1st 03, 12:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Maybe I am a bit dim, but I'd rather be called dim than rude.

That's your prerogative.

Thank you.

Whether or not you consider me to be rude is
unimportant to me.

Likewise.

Remember my original response was not rude at all

If you say so, but that is not my recollection.

I normally get paid thousands for doing this during the working day.

For being a fool? That was lucky for you.

Not quite as lucky, some may say, as "meeting" your delightful self in this
forum, and the highly civilised level of discussion with which you have
rewarded me.

Marc.