Old October 16th 04, 01:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Solar Penguin Solar Penguin is offline

Default Institutionalised law-breaking using bikes - anarchy is near at hand

--- Tony Raven said:

Not that I condone law breaking by cyclist or motorists but
would that be the ~1 pedestrain a year killed on pavements
by cyclists or the ~200 killed a year on pavements by motor
vehicles you would be worrying about?

What makes you think this is an "Either/Or" question? Shouldn't we be
concerned about *ALL* pedestrians killed by *ALL* vehicles, not
nitpicking about numbers?