Old October 16th 04, 01:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Ian Walker Ian Walker is offline

Default Institutionalised law-breaking using bikes - anarchy is near at hand

In article ,
(Silas Denyer) wrote:

Personally I think the only solution is compulsory registration of
bicycles, with clearly-displayed plates, or perhaps compulsory
registration of the riders (plate on the back of a mandatory
reflective jacket, perhaps).

Is anybody else's Troll-o-Meter twitching, or is it just me?

Ian
--
My email address is invalid to prevent spam.
Real contact details are on my website at