Old October 17th 04, 09:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Abused by a van driver

"Solar Penguin" wrote in message

--- Anonymouse said:

So, can anyone shed any light on why I might
have had such an effect on "white van man"?

I've no idea. But keep up the good work. Anything
that ****es of motorists has got to be a good thing.

Do you think the computer in front of you got from the factory to your house
without the help of any motorists?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped