Old October 17th 04, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Abused by a van driver

"Solar Penguin" wrote in message

(Of course, just admitting there's even a place for
motorists is probably enough to mark me as
pro-car in the eyes of those u.r.c fanatics,
so now I'll have to make some more anti-motorist
posts to re-establish my true position, and so-on
and so-on in a never ending circle...)

Why not just decide what would make the world the best possible place, and
stick to that?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped