Old October 17th 04, 11:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Abused by a van driver

"Solar Penguin" typed

-- John Rowland said:

Do you think the computer in front of you got from the factory to your

house
without the help of any motorists?

Yeah, I know. But I have to do *something* to re-establish myself as
anti-car here, after those u.r.c loonies ganged up on me in the other
thread and kept on accusing me of being pro-car. Me, of all people!
What is it with them!?!

You said, yourself, you were 'anti-anything non-pedestrian'. Cyclists
aren't pedestrians and you were hostile. Then you complained urc was
ganging up against you.

Diddums!

--
Helen D. Vecht: