Old October 17th 04, 08:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Gary Jenkins Gary Jenkins is offline

Default Lewisham train disaster1957 - names of victims

There's a letter this weeek in my local newspaper (News Shopper) from
a woman who's trying to compile her family tree. Her aunt was killed
in the Lewisham train crash. She's lost touch with relatives and
can't remember her aunt's married surname. She's trying to find a
list of the victims in the hope that she make deductions from her
aunt's first name.

I've done a google search but can't find any list of names and I know
that the memorial plaque put up at Lewisham Station a couple of years
ago doesn't give names.

Can anyone help?