Old October 19th 04, 11:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default If bikes were licensed, where would the plate go, and how big?

Adrian wrote in message .1.4...
Helen Deborah Vecht ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying :

Also, how would you stop plates rattling off?

Pop-rivets? Nuts'n'bolts? Regular maintenance?

I have to mount a motorbike style plate on one of my bicycles, just because
it happens to have a hairdryer 50cc 0.7bhp engine sellotaped to the top of
the front wheel.

Why bother. Cover it with a bag when you're not using it and who will know?

B2003