Old October 19th 04, 03:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Chris Game Chris Game is offline

Default Epping-Ongar Railway services commence

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:41:27 +0100, Nick Pedley wrote:

Engage your braincell and see if you can tell us what point was trying
to be made by M. Whitson asking "Have you ever heard of HSE, ASLEF and
RMT?" in relation to John Rowlands point about passengers being able to
see through the front of the train?

That's the bit that puzzled me - I thought the poster might be implying
that there was some union objection to pax seeing out the front. The DLR
comment didn't help for those of us unfamiliar with its forward visibility
characteristics!

--
Chris Game

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything
that counts can be counted." - Albert Einstein