Old October 19th 04, 08:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default If bikes were licensed, where would the plate go, and how big?

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 01:44:50 +0100, Usenet
wrote:

That's the question, what's your answer?

At university we were supposed to paint ID numbers onto our bikes, and
as you might imagine, the mudguards and random bits of frame were most
popular. Mine ran down vertically on the tube below the seat.

Supplementary to this:
Would you want the plate(s) lit at night? How does one do this (creative
use of EL-wire, perhaps)?
Should all age-groups be licensed?

The obvious question must be why bother in the first place?

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK