Old August 1st 03, 03:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Crapita bailed-out over congestion charging

Ade V wrote the following in:

I *hate* shopping without the car (actually, I hate shopping
regardless, but it's a magnitude worse without the motor). It
means only buying stuff which is small/light enough to cart around
on buses/trains for extended periods of time, and that's not very
much stuff I can assure you. Certainly not a weeks worth of
food/beer.

So are you proposing that people did their grocery shopping in Central
London and have been prevented from doing it because of the CC? If it
discourages that then all I can say is thank God!

--
message by Robin May, founder of International Boyism
"Would Inspector Sands please go to the Operations Room immediately."

Unofficially immune to hangovers.