Old October 20th 04, 06:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Gordon Robert Gordon is offline

Default The History Of The London Underground VCD.mpg

Marratxi wrote:
Bargepole alert !!!
Baz

"devnull" wrote in message
om...

Just watched a very intresting documentry that I 'aquired' from
http://www.uknova.com

http://www.uknova.com/download.php/2...CD.mpg.torrent

Documentary on the engineering, architecture and design
of the London Underground, from its beginnings in the
nineteenth century to the recent extension of the
Jubilee Line.

I just watched it myself, it's recorded off the History Channel and
while just being a general history it's quite well presented. I
personally wouldn't make a fuss about downloading that sort of thing as
it's no more "bad" than setting your own VCR to record it. I'm not going
to start an argument about that though, so if one does start, I shall
not be participating ;-).

--
Robert Gordon
http://m33p.be