Old October 20th 04, 06:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
RW RW is offline

Default A406 upgrades

"John Rowland" wrote in message
"RW" wrote in message

It is about time they did something about the A406.
It is absolutely ridiculous that such a strategic trunk
road linking east/north/west London has so many
bottlenecks, resulting in absurdly long journey times
and frayed nerves.

Is it? How can you justify completing the grade separation of the North
Circular, when the South Circular has not a single grade separated
junction
and few dual carriageway sections?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

....because I never use the South Circular