Old October 20th 04, 08:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Ticket Checks at Vauxhall LU

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:53:59 +0100,
Kevin Rayner
wrote in :

"Jack Taylor" wrote in message

"Kevin" wrote in message
om...
This morning there was a dangerous mass of people congergrating

Have LUL got a licence for dancing? ;-))

It looked very odd when I wrote it, looks even more odd now that I have read
it.

#When... The..
#Eel that you feel
#Doesn't feel like an eel,
#That's a Conger!

Nah, that can't be right. Can people moraygate? Prob'ly only
at Moorgate. :-(

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN