Old October 21st 04, 05:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Angus Bryant Angus Bryant is offline

Default Fuel cell buses

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message
Can anyone confirm whether fuel cell buses are still running on RV1? A
friend of mine is doing a project on fuel cell technology, so it might
be useful to take a trip on one.
I also wonder whether it would be possible for him to get in touch with
anyone to talk to them about how well the buses have been performing and
what plans there might be for their future introduction?

TIA.

I'd be interested to know that too - we're doing some work on hybrid/fuel
cell vehicle electrical systems here.

Cheers
Angus