Old October 23rd 04, 08:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Alan \(in Brussels\) Alan \(in Brussels\) is offline

Default My other car is a bus

In the message ...
"Richard Adamfi" wrote:

What do you think of the new advert?

I didn't see anything corresponding to the 'subject' of this message when I
was in London a fortnight ago, but it sounds rather like a copy of that used
by the Parisian transport authority (RATP) over 20 years ago: "[think of our
services as ] your second car". And I seem to recall a LT poster showing the
front of a tube train in the garage beside a suburban semi-detached home.

Not that there's anything wrong with recycling...

Regards,

- Alan (in Brussels)