Old October 23rd 04, 12:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

"Nick Cooper" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:24:37 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On 21 Oct 2004 13:03:50 -0700, (Nick
Cooper 625) wrote in message
:

Obviously we're back to your 11th Commandment again: "Thous shalt not
criticise cyclists."

Is the wrong answer. You started this subthread by advancing the bad
behaviour of cyclists as some kind of defence or excuse for the bad
behaviour of bus drivers.

yawn No I didn't. Why should I? Stop doggedly sticking to you own
misassumption.

It's a pretty common misassumption. Why didn't you even bother to change the
thread title?

clive