Old October 24th 04, 01:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Ian Smith Ian Smith is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:40:23 GMT, Nick Cooper wrote:

You see, this is the problem. I made one throwaway comment/
observation and then had to elaborate or defend myself from a bunch of
over-sensitive and trigger-happy cyclists who leapt spectacularly to
the wrong conclusion about what I actually said,

ITYM "leapt to the conclusion I meant what I actually said". You
_did_ say cyclists were as bad as various motor vehicles drivers. I
provided the quote and teh message-id.

I agree you've subsequently claimed you meant more than you said, and
what you didn't say may or may not be reasonable. What's not
reasonable, however, is complaining that people aren't agreeing with
what you didn't say.

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig