Old October 24th 04, 06:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default A406 upgrades

"Jeremy Parker" wrote in message

The original planned bike route was up the Edgware
Road, but that seems a dead loss. Going up the
Edgware Road with a bike you can either go over

under!

the North Circular on the flyover, or round the
roundabout underneath.

The new plan, devised by a friend of Helen Vecht's
actually, would cross the North Circular Road a bit
west of the Edgware Road, and aim at the Welsh Harp
dam, to cross the Welsh Harp/River Brent on the
dam. It would be pretty scenic.

Excellent! I'd love to be able to get on top of the dam. I've always thought
of it as a minor tourist attraction which wasn't being exploited.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped