Old October 24th 04, 06:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Marratxi Marratxi is offline

Default Cycle tracks/lanes - was A406 upgrades

I'm a cyclist myself but I think far too much money and effort is being
spent on cycle lanes upon which a cyclist is hardly ever seen. The cost per
cyclist per mile must be astronomical - rather like the expense involved
with making all public buildings, particularly stations, wheelchair
accessible. The sentiments are admirable bit the cost per actual user is out
of all proportion. I do realise that what I've said is so politically
incorrect that I'll probably receive all manner of abuse and I shall
understand the reasons.
Baz