Old October 24th 04, 07:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Coleman Clive Coleman is offline

Default If bikes were licensed, where would the plate go, and how big?

In message , David Cantrell
writes

All bicycles are required to show lights at night anyway. I suggest
using the same method for illuminating the licence plate.

Should all age-groups be licensed?
Yes. With the parents being resposible for the stupidity of their
small children.

You're not a parent, are you? No, neither am I, but I can see a flaw in
you're thinking there.

I bought a car just after the catalytic convertor came into force.
Because in that year a lot of vehicles couldn't meet the regulations
each motorist had to pay for the conversions with the government just
sitting on their hand saying " Well this is what we were told could be
expected by the manufacturers" then refusing to pick up the bill. So
why shouldn't the biking lobby be so imposed upon?
--
Clive.