Old October 25th 04, 02:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dan Gravell Dan Gravell is offline

Default My other car is a bus

David Splett wrote:

"Dan Gravell" wrote in message

I wouldn't go anywhere near as far as the poster you were replying to,

I would. Once you've cycled around central London, you'd never use any form
of public transport again. King's Cross Suburban station to Aldwych, 8
mins - literally door-to-door.

That's fine and something I've considered for myself (alas, in my case
I'm slightly too far for my liking). The thing is, we aren't talking
about central London transport in this case.