Old October 25th 04, 02:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default My other car is a bus

Mrs Redboots typed

David Splett wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 25 Oct 2004:

I would. Once you've cycled around central London, you'd never use any form
of public transport again.

I wish! Actually I'm fairly happy with the buses, though some drivers do
seem to treat their job like something out of 'Wacky Races'!

Probably because you are now dead.

No I'm not! Nor is my partner!

I don't cycle anywhere now cos of my MS.
My partner cycles everywhere.
Neither of us has been injured cycling.

Sorry, but someone I loved was knocked off her bicycle and killed - I
hate it that my husband continues to cycle, and I will not do so in
London again.

Even though there are more deaths and injuries per mile in the countryside...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.