Old October 25th 04, 06:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default My other car is a bus

Michael Hoffman wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 25 Oct 2004:

Mrs Redboots wrote:

Sorry, but someone I loved was knocked off her bicycle and killed - I
hate it that my husband continues to cycle, and I will not do so in
London again.

And one of my dearest friends was killed driving a car, so I would
advise you not to set foot in one again. People also die in buses and
airplanes so you should really knock that off as well.

Rarely, in planes - safest form of travel there is. And I know that
after we had a minor shunt in our car, it was a very long time before I
could relax in one - as one of my friends now cannot, since she, too,
had a shunt.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/