Old October 25th 04, 06:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Cummins Paul Cummins is offline

Default ELL odity

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

Surely people take the route that is most convenient and fastest when it
comes to rail or tube travel? Do people really go through such journey
contortions in order to save a few pence?

Most certainly. My fastest route to work, from Forest Hill to Tolworth,
was almost certainly Forest Hill - London Bridge - Waterloo - Tolworth.

This would need a zone 1-5 ticket.

By going from Forest Hill - East Croydon - Clapham - Tolworth, I saved
over £30 a month and only needed a zone 2-5 ticket.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981