Old October 25th 04, 07:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default ELL odity

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004, Dave Arquati wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:36:44 +0000 (UTC), "Jonn Elledge"
wrote:

Looking at my handy and informative central London bus map, I noticed
that the locations of several proposed East London Line stations
(Shoreditch, Hoxton, and possibly Haggerston as well) are inside the
zone 1 boundary.

I think it's unlikely that they'll remain there on the final line

why do you imagine that it is unlikely they'll stay in Zone 1?

What use is an orbital line if it passes through Zone 1?

What, you mean like how the NLL goes through zone 2?

tom

--
OBEY GIANT