Old August 2nd 03, 05:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Darryl Chamberlain Darryl Chamberlain is offline

Default Central Line Refund

"Ed Crowley" wrote in message t...
"Zac" wrote in message

Eventually got my Central Line refund through today. A Cheque for £50 to
make up for the misery of 2+ months of disruption.

This was for a Zone 1,2 & 3 travelcard.

My girlfriend who used the line every day and was greatly inconvenienced got
£50. I use the line occasionally and I got ... £50. Hmm, I see a pattern
emerging here!

I got £50 too, it arrived on Friday. How long was it out for, 10
weeks? It seems London Underground prices quality of life at £1 per
day. It seems if you start elsewhere in London and change to the
Central to go out of the centre, you get £50. I've heard of a £100
cheque being issued, but I don't know what kind of journey that was
for.

Darryl