Old October 25th 04, 10:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Thomas Covenant Thomas Covenant is offline

Default Fuel cell buses

On 25 Oct 2004 16:41:54 GMT, Robin May
wrote:

(Rupert Candy) wrote the following in:
. com

Robin May wrote in message

Ah, you said "still". That photo is fairly recent (past two
weeks) and I think I saw one today, although I could be mistaken
as it was seen from some distance away.

I saw one yesterday. You might have to wait a while for one
though, as they can't even seem to produce enough "normal" Citaros
to meet the PVR...

Just more confirmation, I saw another today.

Up to three are scheduled on a daily basis (Monday - Friday only).

The timetable for these workings is available on
http://www.firstlondontimetables.co.uk/
Click on timetables, select "Routes R21 - W19" from the left hand drop
down menu, then "Route RV1 Fuel Cell" from the right hand drop down
menu.

The OP (Dave Arquati) wrote:
quote
Can anyone confirm whether fuel cell buses are still running on RV1? A
friend of mine is doing a project on fuel cell technology, so it might
be useful to take a trip on one.
I also wonder whether it would be possible for him to get in touch
with anyone to talk to them about how well the buses have been
performing and what plans there might be for their future
introduction?
/quote

Your friend could try contacting First London at MacMillan House,
where they should be able to direct them in the right direction.

HTH

--
Thomas Covenant
Please observe Reply-to address.