Old October 26th 04, 12:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Arthur Clune Arthur Clune is offline

Default [OT] RIPA was Bus driver complaint and OYBike

In uk.rec.cycling Roland Perry wrote:

: So you like crooks being able to tip off their comrades? Very good.

And you think they won't anyway?

The trouble will all this sort of stuff is that it's always a trade off
between the risks to the innocent and being able to convict the guilty.
I think RIPA (and a lot of more recent developments) draw the line in
the wrong place.

Why defend "the free world" if it's not free anymore?

Arthur

"Blogs are neither necessary nor sufficient for evil to triumph.
They're just what we call an enabling technology" - Danny O'Brien