Old October 27th 04, 12:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Clive Coleman Clive Coleman is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

In message ,
Tom Anderson writes

Also, i'm not sure that being on a bus when it brakes hard and being on
a bike when it is hit by a bus are the same magnitude of injury - it
may well be that the latter is 70 times worse than the former
(especially given that 90% of the time, you'll be sitting down). I'm
not saying it's never right to not brake, but it's not as clear cut as
you make out.

Also, i haven't been following this thread, but from this one post, you
really sound like a dangerous lunatic who advocates running over
cyclists. Just thought i'd let you know.

tom

You've never driven a bus then, that is obvious, and if you think I'm a
lunatic get me off the roads before other cyclists think they're Gods
gift to London.
--
Clive.