Old August 2nd 03, 08:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default What's the LAW/RULING on TEA-BREAKS at WORK

One that I'm aware of (because of my job) is use of a VDU, "breaks" are
required but aren't necessarily "rests" but can be achieved by doing
some task that does not require the use of the VDU.

Matthew

Yes, I'm aware of that too, I think it's either 5 or 10 minutes in every
hour in front of the screen. It is strongly reccommended that these 'screen
breaks' are short and regular, rather than saved up during the working
shift.

Andrew