Old October 26th 04, 07:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default My other car is a bus

In article , (David
Splett) wrote:

"Dan Gravell" wrote in message
I wouldn't go anywhere near as far as the poster you were replying to,

I would. Once you've cycled around central London, you'd never use any
form of public transport again. King's Cross Suburban station to
Aldwych, 8 mins - literally door-to-door.

Indeed. King's Cross to Westminster, 20 minutes on a bike, unbeatable by
tube. Westminster to Putney, 35-40 minutes by bike, hard to beat, even if
I get a direct train from St James's Park to East Putney.

--
Colin Rosenstiel