Old October 28th 04, 11:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default My other car is a bus

In article ,
(John Rowland) wrote:

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message

Westminster to Putney, 35-40 minutes by bike,
hard to beat, even if I get a direct train
from St James's Park to East Putney.

I wouldn't call Sloane Square to Fulham Brodway via Gloucester Rd
"direct"!

True, but the train I get on at St James's Park is the one I get off at
East Putney quite frequently. Quite a lot of rail routes are less direct
than a crow might fly. The train I got on at St James's Park yesterday
evening was going to Wimbledon. I got off it at Victoria to got o King's
Cross, however.

--
Colin Rosenstiel