Old October 29th 04, 07:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Crossing of the Victoria and Piccadilly lines north of Finsbury Park

In message , at 11:16:39 on Thu, 28 Oct
2004, Paul Terry remarked:
There is the map at the end of ...

http://www.londontransport.co.uk/tfl.../marketone.pdf

... it is not wonderfully detailed, but it does show that crossing
point south of Green Lanes.

Hmm, it seems to suffer from the classic "join the dots" syndrome.

Look at the Waterloo and City for example. That's shown as just a single
arc, whereas we know it really looks like:

http://www.perry.co.uk/maps/wc_c1895.gif

So while it may be quite accurate in places, there are several I can see
that are wrong.