Old October 29th 04, 01:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David FitzGerald David FitzGerald is offline

Default Renting a Routemaster

Neil Spellings wrote in message k...
David FitzGerald wrote:

Can anyone give some advice how to get a good deal to hire a Routemaster for
a wedding?

Try www.timebus.co.uk

No affiliation, I just host their website, and remembered they do just
what you're after! No idea on pricing etc. Tell him Neil sent you and
you might get a discount

Thanks for the tip, Neil. I just called Trevor there but he costed it
at £595 for one way. I didn't hang around to hear the return price
since that's more expensive that other companies have quoted me for a
round-trip.

I think that as with everything wedding related the rule is that it
will cost twice what you think it will... even when you already apply
that rule beforehand!!!

Thanks again,
David.