Old October 30th 04, 06:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default London v Paris

Morton wrote to uk.transport.london on Sat, 30 Oct 2004:

Shame. I've seen double-decker trains in Paris and Amsterdam now and it's
obviously much better than what we have in London. Why cant we bite the
bullet and make a transport system that thinks ahead?

This would involve joined-up thinking, something which our transport PTB
have *never* been capable of. I don't just mean the present moguls,
either - I remember, as a child, how often down trains from London were
timed to just miss the bus, so one had a half-hour wait for the next
one.... and so on.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/