Old October 30th 04, 09:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default 83 TS photos

"Steve Fitzgerald" ] wrote in message
In message , Steve
Dulieu writes

You allowed that far west?

Does this mean that we'll get our sidings back soon?

Errrr, I think you'll find CK is *east* of where I usually lurk

Steve...and
re the sidings, If "Wally" (PJ's new nickname, think Dilbert :-)) has his
way, yep - well at least they'll be empty. Mind you, after having a look

at
them the other day I want to be *very* firmly ensconced in the pub the

first
time we try to stick a train in them under it's own steam...

Oddly, I misread that and just assumed South Harrow for some strange
reason.

Homer Mmmm, steam trains /Homer

:-)

DRW Wibble, wibble, stoke it up and straight through Southgate tunnel
driver, wibble, plop, bip.../DRW Now I *really, really* want to be in the
pub for that one...;-)
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change from jealous to sad to reply.