Old August 3rd 03, 01:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Brent Terrace, Cricklewood - a bit backward!

"Paul Terry" wrote in message

http://www.musonix.demon.co.uk/temp/Brent1.JPG

http://www.musonix.demon.co.uk/temp/Brent2.JPG

HTH

It does indeed, thanks a lot! It would appear that the road has always done
this.

I see that the Brent Reservoir has shrunk. I hope it's not going to go the
way of the Aral Sea ;-)

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped