Old October 31st 04, 11:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default London v Paris

Clive Page wrote to uk.transport.london on Sat, 30 Oct 2004:

The Paris system of naming directions by the terminal stations isn't at
all bad, in my opinion.

It's very much a case of what you are used to. As a young adult, I
lived in Paris for some years, and found the Underground very confusing
on my infrequent visits to London. Now, of course, having lived in
London for many years, I can cope with the Tube - and find the Metro
very different. Not difficult, just different. For a start, the network
is a lot bigger than it was when I lived there!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/