Old October 31st 04, 06:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
JamJar JamJar is offline

Default My other car is a bus

Sorry, but someone I loved was knocked off her bicycle and killed - I
hate it that my husband continues to cycle, and I will not do so in
London again.

Someone you loved could equally have been killed just crossing the road,
I've cycled around for a living for the past 2 years and am
conspicuously not dead. It may have hurt, but your attitude doesn't make
sense, she could equally have been killed crossing the road ... would
you never do that again?