Old November 1st 04, 05:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Official defacement?

"Richard J." wrote in message
k...
Mrs Redboots wrote:
Richard J. wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 1 Nov 2004:

... which I think is the official view also. (St Giles High Street
is certainly spelt that way. Not sure about the Circus, which
doesn't seem to have an official existence.)

It's the bit round Centrepoint, isn't it?

Yes indeed, but I meant that there's no road that officially has that
name, so it's difficult to find an authoritative spelling.

My 1970-ish AtoZ has St Giles Circ in the index.
--
Terry Harper, Web Co-ordinator, The Omnibus Society
75th Anniversary 2004, see http://www.omnibussoc.org/75th.htm