Old November 1st 04, 05:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Q Q is offline

Default Waterloo / Bakerloo southbound

"John" wrote in message
I've been alighting at this platform intermittently for the last 10
years. It always smells like someone's thrown up. Someone
can't have thrown up every time I use this station, right?

Why the smell? No other station I use seems to smell like this -
unless the evidence is there to see.

Cheers, John

Don't know - I've noticed that when I use that side of Waterloo...

Some days its worse than others.. Odd... Maybe something/someone has died in
a store room or a vent shaft of something nasty.... But I'd hope not...

[m00]

---