Old November 2nd 04, 01:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
kedron kedron is offline

Default Ealing to Oxford - anyone advise me on the commute?

On 1-Nov-2004, Brimstone wrote in :

He could use the time even more productively by living in Oxford and not
commuting. Plus he'd cut his travelling costs.

Well he could sleep at his desk and wouldn't need to travel at all.

The fact is he wants to live in Ealing, and frankly speaking, I can
think of worse places -- Oxford being one of them.

The point about the traffic is that it's much worse coming toward
Uxbridge Road from the A40 compared to the other direction.
And someone starting out early enough to get into Oxford for
say 9:00am will miss the worst of it.

Argyle Road, BTW, is the way to go.

--
kedron